As we look back on the ’90s, it’s impossible not to think about the music that defined the era. Britpop, Shoegaze, and C86 were some of the most significant genres to emerge during this time, with countless iconic bands and songs that continue to resonate with listeners today. But if you’re a fan of these genres, where can you turn to learn more and hear fresh perspectives on the music you love? In this post, we’ve rounded up the top Britpop, Shoegaze, and C86 podcasts to listen to in 2023. Whether you’re a longtime fan or a newcomer to these genres, these podcasts offer a wealth of insightful analysis, interviews, and discussions that will deepen your appreciation for the music and its lasting impact. So, grab your headphones and get ready to discover some of the most engaging and informative podcasts on these iconic genres.
- The Casual Sound (Apple Podcasts – Google Podcasts – Amazon – Website)
- We Will Rank You (Apple Podcasts – Google Podcasts – Spotify – Amazon)
- The C86 Show – (Apple Podcasts – Spotify – Amazon)
- Nearly Pitch Perfect (Apple Podcasts – Amazon)
- The Hustle – (Apple Podcasts – Podbean)
- The Indie Alternative (Apple Podcasts – Spotify – Amazon)
- Tim’s Listening Party (Apple Podcasts – Spotify)
- The Oasis Podcast (Apple Podcasts – Spotify)
- The Oasis Podcast B-Sides (Apple Podcasts – Spotify)
- Britpop Revival Show (Mixcloud – Website)
- The Britpop Show (Apple Podcasts – Amazon)
- BritPopCast (Apple Podcasts – Spotify)
- Britpop Banter (Apple Podcasts)
If you know about a Brit-pop, Shoegaze, New Wave, Madchester, or C86 podcast that should be added to the list, let us know.